The Ninja Kitchen System with Auto-IQ, Product Overview
- Auto-iQ Technology features timed, intelligent blending programs that do the work for you, no guesswork required
- Pitcher with Pour Spout, 6 blade assembly, lid .Total Crushing Pitcher pulverizes ice to snow in seconds for creamy frozen drinks and smoothies (64 oz. max liquid capacity)
- Nutri Ninja Pro Extractor Blades break down whole fruits, vegetables, ice, and seeds for Nutrient & Vitamin Extraction
- Nutri Ninja Cups with Spout Lids allow you to take nutritious drinks and smoothies on the go
- 1500Watt – Blending & Food Processing System, Total Crushing Technology
- XL 8 Cup Food Processor Bowl – make 2 lbs. of dough in 30 seconds
- Dishwasher Safe Parts, BPA Free, Motor Base
- 8 Cup Bowl, 4 blade assembly, dough blade, lid, 3-16 oz. Single Serve Cups, 3 travel lids, single serve blades
Value for Money
My husband (Victor) is a Blendermaniac. We have owned several blenders in our home. Most end up in the trash cans after the motors spoil. Why? He blends and juices almost anything and everything edible.
So when we came across the Ninja Kitchen System Auto-IQ we were eager to try it out and boy! it did not disappoint. Amazing is an understatement. This is the deal!
When we started the weight-loss program back in April, it was smooth sailing. All we needed were new recipes and guidance on how to make and consume smoothies and achieve amazing weight-loss. I shall cover the do’s and don’ts of making smoothies for effective weight-loss in another post.
It comes with 2 small drink cups (1 flip top lid) – Time is key thus with these 2 cups available, it saves me a lot of time. I blend and drink straight from the cup.
Smoothies & Juices
My to go for smoothies are healthy Spinach and frozen fruit smoothies.
A quick recipe as per the photo:
1.A handful of baby Spinach
2. Half a cup frozen raspberries
3. Half a cup frozen blueberries
4. 500 ml water
Blend for 40 second and Voila! delicious smoothie is ready.
I love to substitute dinners with cool delicious green smoothies.😋
Salsas to Dough
From Salsas to dough name them all, this Ninja Kitchen System is the best. We were impressed by the Salsa results.
I was a bit skeptical on the dough part but i made a dough for cooking chapatis and it came out perfect.
Yeeiy!! Gone are the days of kneading with my hands for hours. I dreaded making anything which involves dough. Life has been made simple and my family is more than grateful.
Pros – It is a great device offering so many features in one device
Cons – It is Loud. It a powerful machine and noise is expected. Honestly, which blender is not loud 🤔
All in all , this cuts down the devices I need in my kitchen (a dough mixer and smoothie maker all in one!) and i am confident it will last for the long run.
There are other variations of Ninja Kitchen Systems, don’t feel shy to check them out.
All the best! Bonne Chance!